This contest ended on May 1st 2014 – Congrats to our winner Szymon Dabov of Poland!
Hey collectors and fans of extreme death metal… Here’s your chance to win a piece of death metal history. This signed Remo snare drum has been a round the block to say the least! It’s actually been around the world about 9 times and used on 10 different recordings tracked by Tomasz Pilasiewicz.
This snare can be heard on the following recordings from Gorgasm, Corphagy And Disinter, dating back 13 brutal years.
– Welcome to Oblivion Full-length 2000
– Demonic Portraiture Full-length 2001
– Vedma Compilation 2002
– As We Burn Full-length 2004
– Designed by the Devil, Powered by the Dead Full-lenght 2006
– Traveled on 3 European Tours, 1 US Tour, Many Major Festivals
– Split with Unmerciful, Worms Inside and Infected Malignity – 2006
– TT Full-length 2006
– 2006 Destined to Violate Promo
– 2006 – 2010 Traveled on 4 European Tours, 2 US Tours and Major Festivals
How Can You Win?
1. Visit the link below and create your own caption for the photo of Tomasz.
2. The comment that receives the most likes will win the snare drum.
It is NOT a requirement that you share the photo with your friends, but you are free to do so.
After all, it might help your comment get more likes.
1. You may make as many comments as you like.
2. Sick Drummer Magazine is the creator and sponsor of this contest.
3. This contest is in no way administered by or associated with Facebook.
4. You may be disqualified if this contest does not adhere to your local laws.
5. Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted.
6. This contest will end and one winner will be chosen chosen on May 1st 2014 at 9:00PM EST.
7. If you win and live outside the USA, you may be required to cover shipping/postage costs.
8. The Contest is open to legal residents of their respective countries where not prohibited by law, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry who have Internet access and a valid e-mail account prior to the beginning of the Contest Period. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.