This video is drummer Kevin Paradis of Mithridatic playing ‘Dispense The Adulterated.’ Kevin beat the official single strokes world record with 1037 strokes played on his Trick Drums Pro1-V Bigfoot pedal and he has also beat the official record for 5 minutes, with 4797 strokes played. While working on speed and stamina, Kevin has also tried to stay in touch with what he has learned with the Dante Agostini method. The drum covers on his Youtube channel range from Nile to Porcupine Tree, including Between The Buried And Me, Ulcerate and Animals As Leaders.
Playlist with the complete show (drum-cam) being uploading at the rate of one song each month:
The whole show, band performance:
- Full show streaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo7T4ghT0n0&feature=youtu.be
- The show on deezer: https://www.deezer.com/en/album/51814292
- To purchase the album: http://www.xenokorp.com/artists/mithridatic/
Having played with bands like Melechesh, Shining, and Svart Crown, he is currently playing for Benighted, Mithridatic, and some others projects. Kevin is also a studio session drummer.
Kevin proudly endorses Trick Drums USA pedals and Triggers, T-Cymbals, Evans Heads and Pro-Mark Sticks.
Pearl Masterwork Drums:
- Kick 18″ x 24″ – 12 plies of mahogany
- Snare 6.5″ x 13″ – 4 inner-plies of birch and 8 of mahogany
- Rack toms 10″ x 10″ and 12″ x 12″ – 10 plies mahogany
- Floor toms 14″ x 14″ and 16″ x 16″ – mahogany
- 17″ AAX X-treme china brilliant finish
- 14″ HH hi-hat
- 12 Stage Ice Bell
- 17″ HHX X-treme crash brilliant finish
- 19” HHX X-treme crash brilliant finish
- 12″ Custom Stack
- 12″ AAX mini china brilliant finish
- 22″ HH power bell ride brilliant finish
- 19″ Paragon China
- Emad II on kick drums
- EC frosted on snare top
- G2 clear on rack toms and floor toms
- EC II clear on floor toms
- G1 clear on reso rack toms
- G12 clear on reso floor toms
Promark 808 oak drumsticks
Trick Drums USA USA Pro 1-V Bigfoot chain link double pedal and SB1 trigger system.